Monday, December 16, 2013

Sunday Post #6



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme.






So sorry you guys didn't hear from me last week. I ran out of my ADD meds and kept forgetting to pick them up from the pharmacy. It has been an interesting week. I have only been on this medication for less than a year and this is the first time I have been off of since then. This was proof that it is working. 

I started lots of new projects this week. I didn't finish any of them, including  4 books. My brain is everywhere and although I am having fun being really silly and talkative, my house is a wreck and I am behind on EVERYTHING. 

I have learned long ago not to let this get my down though. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow of an ADD brain. I am back on meds and ready to finish my holiday projects as well as ALL of these books! 

SO things to come next week: reviews, reviews, reviews!! I am roughly halfway through at least three of my books. My brain has been doing this fun thing where every time I get to a part of a book I my not like, it just picks a new book to start reading. Haha! Like I said, it has been a very interesting week. 

Here is my reading list this week. I probably wont finish all of them in a week and I can't promise that I won't get distracted and start reading something else either :) 

Pure - Julianna Baggott
Deep Blue Secret - Christie Anderson 
Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi
Princess of the Midnight Ball - Jessica Day George
Christmas in Snowflake Canyon - RaeAnne Thayne
Dreaming Anastasia - Joy Preble
Reboot - Amy Tintera 
The Gathering - Kelly Armstrong
Pushing the Limits - Katie McGarry


And my new books!


 photo TheGathering_zps642e2dd8.jpg photo PoisonPrincess_zpsaa67d9dd.jpg photo MrDacryandtheSecretofBecomingaGentelman_zps18725d11.jpg photo MindGames_zpsc727d555.jpg photo AGirlNameDigit_zps5bb89a23.jpg photo EleanorampPark_zps4876e722.jpg photo MissBunclesBook_zps39e6820d.jpg photo christmasinsnowflakecanyon_zpsfc2f0010.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment